Thursday 4 April 2013

Face Chart - Look No.2

 Bloody Mary Number 2 interpretation "Femme Fatale" - disarming beauty
This photograph to me is absolutely perfect interpretation of disarming beauty:
Model: Karlie Kloss by Alexi Lubomirski for Vogue Germany

My Second Look brain storm

Greek Goddess Aphrodite - Venus
Goddess of love and beauty, she is always associated with a mirror.

Her magnetizing look is hard to resist. You cannot help not to notice her lipstick is not perfect, as you used to seeing only perfect pout. 
It is intriguing, destructing and strange for you.
Her cat's eyes are dramatic and killer.

Drop Dead But Gorgeous look:  

Mysterious eyebrows are strangely captivating.



NOT so immaculate makeup

Imperfection is beauty...

My practice of applying Gold body paint by Kryolan. 

 I've learnt that for the best result it is best to apply the gold paint on oil free skin, as oil causes the paint to slip. This can also make uneven and patchy outcome. Overall, I found it quite tricky but it worked out in the end. I also found that for the best result more porous sponge (i.e. sea sponge) is appropriate.


I've practised finger waiving on several occasions on my doll at home. Here are some outcomes:





 I cannot wait to have a go at finger waiving on my model. I think this will be much accurate.


I've prepared eyebrows prosthetics using F/X Gelatine. These referencing Poison Ivy from Batman and will complete the look of my Bloody Mary:



Accessories that might use for my second look:

No comments:

Post a Comment