Tuesday 23 April 2013

Warrior Look 1 - (failed)

My first look I've created on wonderful model (and my class mate) Trine:

(First two photographs I edited on Photoshop CS6. Also, check out how do you like my new logo!)
:-)

Unfortunately, Trine-Mary the Warrior did not make it into my Final Photographs.


Please check out three bottom photographs of Trine-Mary the Warrior. Although, I did not edit them in great depth they are good comparison:






Although, Trini is a beautiful model my tutor Sharon is suggested to redo this look. Sharon preffered the look I practiced on myself. Here is one shot from my iPhone for the comparison: 



Suggestions and notes for improvement:

No scars on face
Change styling, bulk up the body with some aged torn clothing (maybe t-shirt)
Crate more visible scars, i.e across the chest area, or multiple small cuts
Eyes - add more yellow tint, highlight
Bleached eyebrows, or no eyebrows
Maybe small cut on the lower lip

Tick, tick, tick,tick...

No comments:

Post a Comment