Friday 5 April 2013

Face chart - Look No.1



Final Face chart - Look No.1_Bloody Mary the Warrior 


 She is on her mission, someone to salvage... 
***


Some accessories and products that I picked


Styling of the top underneath the body armour: ref. burned fabric.
I used Ben Nye Character Powders to create this appearance. This top used to be white colour:

Smudgy dramatic eyes

Joan of Arc reference 

At a young age Joan of Arch (1412-1431) was a military leader, leading the French against the English in the 100 Years War.
When she was captured by the English, she was held as prisoner, however no body could find something that she had done that deserved death... Nothing wrong except that she had dressed as a man. In fact when Joan travelled she cut her hair short as a man too. They said it was enough to deserve death and announced her guilty. Joan was burned alive. She asked for a cross before she died..
She was only 19 years old when she died. 


Scar practice (using Collodion):

I am thinking  to include cheek piercing imitation into my look. It's also called "Jaguar Whiskers", which creates a sense of wilderness:


Practicing the look:


scar

red eyes
 I have altered the wig I had, check this out: ref. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / Joan of Arch fringe

 Hair down VS Hair up



Tea break, Japanese Matcha anybody?

 Practicing and playing with my Ben Nye Powders in Charcoal, Ash and Plains:
 I'm planning to use these dust powders on model's body to give more character to the look and overall styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment