Friday 5 April 2013

Ideas thrown at random

Ref: Bloody Mary 
Quick idea of the torn lips is pretty gory:
Check out my practicing Torn Lips effect, doesn't it look creepy?
:-0







Face chart idea for Bloody Mary:



Head and Body Armour idea for Bloody Mary interpretation. I feel as I need to picture Bloody Mary as a strong and powerful woman, not a victim:


Gold or silver sleek appearance? Bloody red lips, does lipstick have to stay on? I'm thinking Femme Fatale idea


Just some quick sketch to represent innocence and helplessness ref. Killer on the Backseat.
The victim is trapped in fears:


Humans can lick too: Very nice ideas. 
I was think that to take this "tongue touching" idea a step further and to have several models (three people and more) and unite into the bundle. This would make a greater impact, rather than two or three people. However, having thought about it I don't believe this would be possible just yet


If I was to do Humans can Lick interpretation I think this lipstick idea is quite interesting:


Different texture on skin effect. I am guessing some kind of silicon has been used as a base, then bright pigmented shadows and a coat glitter:



Quick collage I put together on video I watched on YouTube (XELLE - "Queen"). The reason I attracted to this random video is because I really like the idea of face decoration using different media. Here we can see gorgeous vibrancy of colour, the use of bold cap (for me yet to learn), the use of paper and lots of glitzy glitter. I may incorporate oily skin into one of my looks




No comments:

Post a Comment